Saturday, April 12, 2008

{i'm still here...somewhere}

Okay I totally didn't realize that I hadn't updated since Monday. Please don't think that I've disappeared off the face of the Earth... I'm still here!
I don't really have anything to share this evening. My mommy and I took Caitlyn to get her ears pierced today. I planned on taking picture (who wouldn't want to scrap this moment). Well I didn't even get one picture. I was so scared to watch that my mom had to hold her for the procedure while I hung out in the back of the store. I just hate to see my princess in pain.

I'm updating early tonight because I am going to spend the remainder of the evening getting our taxes finished - I know I shouldn't have waited until the last minute!

Lastly I leave you with a card I made for an "edge" challenge over at The Coconut Scrapshop. I will hopefully get some scrapping done tonight and tomorrow so I can give you another update tomorrow night!! Hope everyone had a fantastic Saturday.

4 comments:

Angie Moses said...

oh, I can remember like yesterday getting my girsl ears pierced...hard to watch for sure. Glad you had your mom to help ya out! Love the card, really cute with the stars on it!

Jen Glover said...

Taxes, sigh.... Wow, I can't imagine the day we are going to get Morgan's ears pierced! What a BIG day! Hugs to you Cutie! And this is one of my fave cards!

So Many Scraps said...

awesome card NICoLe! love it!

Jemma said...

i honestly could have sworn that i left a message??? going crazy in my old age! great card and sounds like you had a great day (even if that was a week ago hahaha)
hope lifes not gotten too crazy for you! xx